Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quite big problem.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

hellwalk

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Hello, i need assistance. Few days ago i bought nickname "Demon" on my hunter with seervice buy taken nickname. And today i decided to get that nickname to my Demon hunter and buy another name for my Hunter. So i bought other name for my hunter and wanted relog to DH and get it for him. But i cant use that name... how?? why?? there is no player with it. And i payed for it. So please assist me with info. Playing on x100 Legion, DH Name - Lavander, Hunter name - Fallen. Would be great if some one could rename my DH to Demon or refund credits so i can get back that name.

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Hello. What realm are we talking about and is the problem actual after the night reboot? The name may be unavailable until the night reboot when you free it.

how?? why?? there is no player with it. And i payed for it.
Just to be clear, you didn't buy this nickname for the rest of eternity if you free it, it's not reserved for all you characters if you free it. You pay ONLY for rename for 1 character and when you get your nickname the deal is closed. If someone gets it in between your renames it's on you.

hellwalk

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Hello. What realm are we talking about and is the problem actual after the night reboot? The name may be unavailable until the night reboot when you free it.

Just to be clear, you didn't buy this nickname for the rest of eternity if you free it, it's not reserved for all you characters if you free it. You pay ONLY for rename for 1 character and when you get your nickname the deal is closed. If someone gets it in between your renames it's on you.
its not taken, just says unavailable. and i bought it and that means is mine. if cant have it must refund money. because only of that name i bought that for 700 credits on sale.
realm legion x100. character Lavander

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
i bought it and that means is mine
No it doesn't. You bought a service of freeing this nickname from inactive for a long time character and getting it for your character.
If you free this nickname by your own will it becomes available to other players just as a usual nickname.

If you think different please provide any evidence that service was about buying this nickname for you forever. I would like to see where we published information that led you to conclusion that you buy nicknames forever for all your characters on account.

realm legion x100. character Lavander
Do you have right now a rename service (for 70 tokens) active on your character Lavander? Nickname Demon should be available for you to use it because you set it free. Despite the fact that we are still conducting the discussion about how you understand the service - we will help you to rename your character because nickname should be available right now.

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
You didn't have the rename service for 70 tokens on your character. We did everything manually. You will get the needed nickname Demon on your character Lavander after reboot. Usually it is at night, so tomorrow you will have it.

hellwalk

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Not for ever, only while im active on server, but still thats only reason i bought credits to get that name :) Thanks my dh is renamed 👍

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Not for ever, only while im active on server, but still thats only reason i bought credits to get that name :) Thanks my dh is renamed 👍
Still I would like to understand where did you get this idea? If some of our texts or news give this false impression about nickname being locked for your account until you leave server even if you rename a character, I should do something with it :)

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху