Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with relic

leirbagonil

Проверенный пользователь
hello this morning i bought a relic 985 this one to be exact https://www.wowhead.com/item=137407/sealed-vil-fissure?bonus=1826:1472 the thing is i went to dungeons, raids and on Practice dummy and noticed that my damage is much lower compared to before which was the same solo as ilvl 950 and with the same traits, why is this? Is there any solution? :(
nick: Yith Realm: Legion x100

Devillish

Miss Uwow 2012
Команда форума
Администратор
Hello. We cannot tell you the reason for your damage drop. We can only be responsible if the item is broken. But we did not receive such data. Maybe it doesn't suit your class according to the guide, maybe you don't follow the rotation, I can't tell you. You should talk to the players in your class, maybe they will tell you. If the relic is really broken, then we can already help. I will ask the testers to test it

leirbagonil

Проверенный пользователь
damage done in 5:21 on a 2.13 kk training dummy when before on the same dummy before changing the relic had 2.3kk to 2.4kk damage, the relic I bought if it's for my class is actually the one everyone uses, i´m so sad :c, Do you think that if I delete the cache folder it could be solved?
1645639851889.png

Devillish

Miss Uwow 2012
Команда форума
Администратор
hello, you can delete the cache folder and fix the character in your account. It never hurts. The testers checked the relic and it is working. It is important to understand that dummies also have their own "armor" and it is not always correct to compare there.

Сверху